Students are able to engage with a series of creative coursework projects exploring themes such as the figures, structures and natural forms. Visual awareness and creativity are developed via making and presenting ideas in a range of media such as glass, resin, clay, wire and textiles.
Welcome to Bournside Sixth Form
At Bournside we understand how challenging and rewarding your time in our Sixth Form will be. With over 30 A Level and BTEC courses on offer with three new bespoke pathways to choose from, studying with us means you can pick the best combination of subjects to suit your interests and aspirations.
We pride ourselves on the outstanding support we offer our students and whether you have fixed your sights on going to university, starting employment, or are still considering your options, we will help you achieve your goals and make your experience with us stimulating and fulfilling. We look forward to seeing you thrive in our Sixth Form.
Take a look at our latest news to see what has been happening. Our Sixth Form open evening for 2022 entry will take place on Thursday 27th January from 5.30pm. I look forward to meeting you there.
Mr Kevin Warren
Head of Sixth Form
Latest news from the Sixth Form
- Joining our Sixth Form
- St Matthew's Church Christmas Concert
- A level student, Finn, invited to join GB Training Squad
- Sixth Form students take artistic inspiration from London Galleries
- Senior sport relaunched with new kit and renewed ambition
- Alex Chalk MP officially opens new Pitstop Sixth Form Cafe
- Introducing our 2021/22 Senior House Captains
- A level students achieve top tier University places and higher degree apprenticeships
View All Courses
Weekends: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Bank holidays: Closed