All applications for places outside of the normal admissions round should be made directly to Cheltenham Bournside School. Applicants should fill in the In Year Application Form on the Gloucestershire County Council website or here:
Please return the completed application form, proof of address, and proof of student’s date of birth documentation to:
Cheltenham Bournside School
Warden Hill Road
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of your child’s date of birth
One of the following documents will be required to prove your child’s date of birth. Original documents cannot be accepted – please send in copies.
- Passport (current or expired)
- Birth certificate
- Official NHS letter stating your child’s date of birth (e.g. Cognitive Assessment Report).
Proof of address
The following documents will be required to prove your address. Please provide 1 document from group 1 and 1 document from group 2, or 3 documents from group 2. Original documents cannot be accepted – please send in copies.
- Proof of completion of house purchase showing your name and the full address of the property
- Legal rental document showing your name and the full address and dated for no less than 1 year with at least 6 months remaining after the application date
- Solicitor’s letter confirming recent house purchase or land registry (in this case, proof of the sale or rental of your previous address will also be required)
- Current, valid full UK photo-card driving licence with signature or ‘old style’ driving licence (provisional licences are not acceptable)
- UK firearms licence.
- Bank or building society statement (not credit card), no more than 3 months old and showing your name and current address
- Dated mortgage statement showing your name and current address
- Financial statement e.g. pension, endowment, ISA (UK)
- Household utility bill e.g. gas, electric, water, or fixed line telephone (not a mobile phone bill), no more than 3 months old and showing your name and current address
- Original notification letter from the relevant benefits agency confirming the right to benefits or state pension and showing your name and current address
- TV licence
- Current council tax bill.
School tours (approximately 20 minutes) for interested in-year applicants are available upon request. Please email email@example.com with attendee names and your home address.