Uniform & Equipment
At Bournside we expect the highest standards from our students, starting with their personal presentation. Our uniform gives our school its identity and we expect our students to wear it with pride at all times. By maintaining these standards, our students feel part of our community, are ready to learn, and make the best impression to everyone they meet.
252 High Street, Cheltenham, GL50 3HF
Supply update from Schooltogs (now Monkhouse Schoolwear)
Unit V1 Kingsville Road, Kingsditch Trade Park, Cheltenham, GL51 9LX
We expect students to arrive at school each day with:
- a pencil case containing our magnificent seven: 2 pens, 2 pencils, a rubber, a sharpener, a ruler
- a reading book
- a water bottle
- all exercise books and textbooks relevant for the day’s lessons
- all homework due to be submitted that day
- a fully charged iPad (if your child brings an iPad to school)
- student planner/reading log (students in Years 7-9 are given these in September)
- a scientific calculator
- PE kit and food technology ingredients (when required).
Please support us in checking that your child is fully equipped for school, and over time encouraging them to do this themselves the evening before.