Students are expected to arrive at school each day with the following:
- Pencil case containing our magnificent seven: 2 pens, 2 pencils, a rubber, a sharpener, a ruler.
- A reading book
- A water bottle
- All exercise books and textbooks relevant for lessons on that day
- All homework due to be submitted on that day
- Fully charged iPad (if your child brings an iPad to school)
- Student planner/reading log (yr7-9 to be provided by the school in September)
- A scientific calculator (if relevant for that day)
- PE kit and food technology ingredients (if relevant for that day)
Please can we ask for your support in checking that your child is fully equipped and over time working with them to develop their independence to do the above themselves the evening before school.