We believe that staff and students alike should have the very highest expectations for their time at Bournside Sixth Form Centre.
You can expect:
- High quality teaching and support for independent learning outside of the classroom
- Quality guidance and support from your tutor, sixth form leadership and very experienced Sixth Form Centre staff
- Regular feedback on your progress and discussions about your targets
- A wide selection of extra-curricular and enrichment activities.
In return, we expect that:
- You will give your very best effort in every aspect of your studies
- You will use your initiative and ingenuity to develop your knowledge, understanding and skills both during and outside lesson time
- You will attend school punctually and have a high attendance rate aiming for 100%
- You will involve yourself in the wider life of the school
- You will respect your fellow students, staff and the Sixth Form Centre facilities
- You will dress smartly and respect sixth form rules in relation to the dress code.
Sixth Form Attendance Policy.pdf
Sixth Form Dress Code.pdf
Ladder of Consequences 2018-19.pdf