The Autumn series of A Level examinations is scheduled to take place between Monday 5 October and Friday 23 October, and the entry deadline is Friday 4 September. If you have applied to sit an A Level exam, the timetable will be emailed to you.
The Autumn series of GCSE examinations is scheduled to take place between Monday 2 November and Monday 23 November. The entry deadlines are:
- Sunday 4 October – GCSE English and Mathematics
- Friday 18 September – all other GCSE examinations.
The timetable for GCSE English and Mathematics is:
- Monday 2 November 9am – English Language Paper 1
- Tuesday 3 November 9am – Maths Paper 1 (non-calculator)
- Wednesday 4 November 9am – English Language Paper 2
- Thursday 5 November 9am – Maths Paper 2 (calculator)
- Monday 9 November 9am – Maths Paper 3 (calculator).
If you have applied to sit any other GCSE exams, the timetable will be emailed to you.
Advice and guidance
The following documents aim to support you in understanding the process for appeals for this year’s examinations.